AVEDA SPOTLIGHT: SHAMPURE THERMAL DRY CONDITIONER
Just in time for Earth Month, Aveda’s rolled out a new product that makes it easier to save water—and your style. Meet Shampure Thermal Dry Conditioner, the perfect tool for weightlessly conditioning, detangling and softening dry hair. Use with Shampure Dry Shampoo to give hair a serious boost on non-wash days.
WHO IT’S FOR
Anyone who needs to prolong their blowout, refresh their hair between washes or save a little time in the morning.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Goes on in a fine mist that won’t weigh hair down
- Doubles as a heat protectant (perfect for days when you decide to curl or straighten already dry hair)
- Soothes the feeling of dryness and unmanageability dry shampoo can sometimes leave behind
- Restores natural movement to hair
- Calms the senses with the cult-favorite Shampure scent, which features 25 pure flower and plant essences including certified organic lavender, petitgrain and ylang ylang
HOW TO USE
Hold 6-8 inches away from dry hair and spritz lightly from mid-lengths to ends. Follow with a heat styling tool of your choice if you need to re-style hair.
Pro Tip: Hair is actually easier to style on non-wash days, because it has more texture and hold. Don’t be afraid to get creative!
PAIRS WELL WITH
- The bestselling Shampure Dry Shampoo, which is perfect for absorbing oil and adding volume at the roots. Use before Thermal Dry Conditioner to refresh hair on non-wash days.
- The rest of the Shampure line (if, like us, you can’t get enough of the scent)—which includes shampoo, conditioner, a hand and body wash, lotion, Composition Oil, a candle, and hand creme.
- A blowout. Dry conditioner helps it last even longer! (P.S. A wash & blowdry starts at just $21 at Salon del Sol.
Visit our services page for details.
Stop by Salon del Sol at our Richmond or Roanoke locations to try and shop!